304 Series soffit luminaires can be configured to achieve 100+ lumen-per-watt performance providing superior efficiency, longevity, lumen maintenance and light control while reducing energy use in building perimeter applications. Use of optional integrated multi-level sensor provides timed reduction of light levels.
- Centrally located driver provides ease of installation and through-wiring (daisy chaining luminaires).
- Convenient electrical inspection access from below the luminaire (desirable in recessed installations).
- Die-cast, Extruded-Aluminum Housing Assembly
- UL Wet Listed
- International Dark Sky Association Compliance
- IES BUG ratings available
- Photometric testing to IESNA-79-08 standards
All published luminaire photometric testing performed to IESNA-79-08 standards.